I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Awesome Comp Coming Soon!

I've got a great new comp in store for you!! I think it's really original and creative!! But there is one little catch: I will only publish it once I've reached 150 followers! And the reason for that is that since the comp is so unique I don't think that many people will enter so if I have more followers there's more people that could join!! Yeah I know 150 followers is a llllllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggg way to go from here but we'll get there.... eventually :( So I need your help!! Please tell all your friends to follow and don't forget to mention that they could win 100sd by following!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU WHAT THE COMP IS!! WHAT I WILL DO IS I WILL BE GIVING YOU LITTLE CLUES ON WHAT THE COMP MIGHT BE.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment