I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Designs

I've made these designs on Stardoll, so if you want to buy any sign my guestbook :) They all have a different price but it's always 2sd over the original price :) The more you buy, the higher the prizes in the comps will be! As you can see with one logo I made many different designs! If you want you can even choose the colors! Just order them in my guestbook and I will put them up for sale :)

p.s. credit to the stardoll hour for this idea of having designs!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. i want the t shirt wby the bag at the op left hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, but do you do dresses hun, i am looking around 5sd for a top and 5 - 7sd for a dress,,,' please do get back to mehh:3

    ReplyDelete