I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Before & After


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! Sorry that I haven't been posting much but I've been really busy this week.... 
So I thought it'd be fun to post a before and after of my medoll. But first I have to explain my story on stardoll. So I was at my friends house and she showed me stardoll. I created my account at her house (2007/04/06), I created cat_superstar. When I joined there weren't a lot of superstars and there was a "Hall of fame" (I don't remember what it was called exactly but it had to do with that) that showed most of the superstars. I really wanted to be on that, so I don't quite remember how exactly, but all I know is that my medoll was on it! Anyways I kinda started to forget about stardoll until a couple of years later I remember and I logged into my account. I saw my doll and I thought "What the hell was I thinking!?!?". I really don't know what I was thinking but in my defense, I was only about 8-9 so I didn't really have much of a 'fashion sense'!! Anyways I decides to start over so I started a new account: groovyme4ever. And I worked on it really hard! I do remember that at one point I forgot about stardoll for a while but then I came back and..well...here I am!! So after all his "bla bla" here are the pictures:

 BEFORE:



 CAT_SUPERSTAR - MY FIRST MEDOLL!!!!



GROOVYME4EVER - MY MAIN ACCOUNT BACK IN THE DAYS!!




AFTER:


Groovyme4ever now!

2 comments:

  1. Her outfit is amazing! She looks incredible. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! What's your stardoll username?

    ReplyDelete