I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Forbidden Rose Game!

Who knew about this Forbidden Rose game? I certainly didn't until I accidentally clicked the Forbidden Rose bottle! Everbody got a perfume bottle to advertise Avril Lavigne's new perfume. But, most people avoid clicking the "Go There" that pops up when hovering. After clicking, it brought me to this:

The object of the game is to find all of the hidden roses. It's easy considering all of them are black and outlined in purple making them easy to see on the background. It may be hard if you don't read the instructions. (Hint: Use the scroll bar on the bottom.) I found them all and was rewarded with a Forbidden Rose party dress. Get yours today!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JMJuke

No comments:

Post a Comment