I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

♥ 12 exclusive RARE dresses 4 New Year! Perfect! ♥

For next 12 days, stardoll will release one dress at day!
So 'till New Year, you will able to buy 12 RARE, SO EXCLUSIVE DRESSES!
What do you think about that? I think it's great offer! ^^ ♥















Here is first dress:






















IN REAL LIFE:
DRESS BY Markus Lupfer




I like real life version, but I don't like it on stardoll.
What about you?
Are you going to buy it?
It costs 25 sdllrs! Is that too much 4 you?
































Here is second dress:

I JUST ADORE IT!!!!!!!!! *__*
It costs 25 sdllrs
Are you going to buy it?
Oh my Goooood I want iiiiitttttt soooooo baaaaaaddddd :///






















AnnaRose♥
(Queen042 on sd)

No comments:

Post a Comment