I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UPDATE on Covergirl....

Okay so i've put a pretty huge word out for everyone to vote me covergirl :D Lets see if that worked out for me.What I did was: broadcast 
write in random people's guestbook's
send messages to ALL my friends
and I had a competition for the ones who voted for me
So up to now I have 14 pages of people saying they have voted!!(including my thank you's and, bla, bla,bla's)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now lets hope I don't get a big disappointment tomorrow!! 
Here's the good news!!: tomorrow if I win we'll see who the lucky voter is, the one who wins 600sd :D 
I will announce the winner here, her/his guestbook, my guestbook and my presentation!
Now let's see how I look for the cover (hopefully -_-') :


Do you love or hate the outfit let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment