I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Covergirl

Hi! You may know me on stardoll as groovyme4ever, I am also the founder and president of this blog.
I am running for covergirl on the 25th October, if that doesn't work out I am trying on my birthday: 10th November. There is going to be a raffle: 1st prize -300sd                                                                      
                                                                  2nd prize -250sd
To enter the raffle vote me for covergirl and then tell me in my guestbook!!
p.s. every ten friends you tell to vote me, i'll add one more paper with your name :)
your friend has to write in my guestbook that you told them to vote for me! Get it? if not ask me here or my medoll :p

No comments:

Post a Comment